منتدى أصدقاء للأبد

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless Icon_bounce شكرا ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless Icon_bounce
ادارة المنتدي
منتدى أصدقاء للأبد

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless Icon_bounce شكرا ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless Icon_bounce
ادارة المنتدي
منتدى أصدقاء للأبد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نتحدى الفراق فى آخر سنوات الدراسة ----- حقا كلمة شكر واجبة لصاحبة الفكرة د. مروة رمضان ------ المؤسسون / الفرقة الرابعة كلية الآداب جامعة الزقازيق

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ماركـــــــو
ماركـــــــو

عدد المساهمات : 79
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/06/2009
العمر : 36

ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless   ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless Icon_minitime12009-06-17, 5:09 am

In only a matter of hours, he gives you a comprehensive grasp of the structure of the language, enabling you to communicate with confidence. The present, future, conditional and past tenses are covered, and you are taught to think about the ideas that you are trying to communicate, rather than to translate words slavishly. He points out the similarities of the vocabulary in English and Italian and gives you the tools to guess the words you do not know, or think you do not know. In the 'Language Builders' Michel consolidates and expands your knowledge of structures and vocabulary in a one-on-one lecture session with you at home

التحميل

http://rapidshare.com/files/18778504...emy.com---.rar

او

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a032...emy_com---_rar

hheheheheheheheheheh for all lovers of german to boost ur skills to boom ur german to jazz ur speaking up with marko priceless and wonderful books
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Shams
Manager
Manager
Shams

عدد المساهمات : 669
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/05/2009

ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless   ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless Icon_minitime12009-06-17, 5:37 pm

والله مش عارف أقولك إيه بس بجد مجهود أكتر من رائع
http://shams.blogaraby.com/
ماركـــــــو
ماركـــــــو

عدد المساهمات : 79
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/06/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless   ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless Icon_minitime12009-06-17, 10:10 pm

say nothing but ask me more german to tell more german my friend

ha ha ha the wonderful book of german for all my friends Michel Thomas German Language Builder he he he priceless
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Assimil-German-Audio and Book (the book i learnt alot from i recommend 4 all learners of german)
» study german again /ein bisschen deutsch
» ein bisschen deutsch OR learn german abit
» Deutsche Buchstaben schreiben Arabisch or german -arabic dictionaries and vice -versa
» Friends are special treasures

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى أصدقاء للأبد  :: تعليم اللغات :: تعليم اللغة الألمانية-
انتقل الى: